Van / Bus Driver I-Geisinger
YMCA of Greater Houston
HOUSTON TX 77007
1. Drives bus safely according to YMCA policies and procedures and state laws.
2. Completes thorough before-and-after trip checks each day and record all information. Records gas level, mileage, and maintenance on designated forms. Cleans out bus each day.
3. Promotes safety at all times by keeping first aid supplies fully stocked.
4. Ensures that bus rules are announced and followed.
5. Communicates regularly with other staff members and supervisor.
1. Minimum one year work experience as a bus driver.
2. Possess appropriate class license.
3. Knowledge of the rules/guidelines related to commercial passenger vehicles (bus).
4. Certifications required within 30 days of hire: CPR and First Aid.
5. Desire and ability to work with children.
1. Ability to safely drive a bus for long periods of time.
2. Ability to respond to emergency situations.
3. Visual and auditory ability to identify and respond to environmental and other hazards related to the activity.Desire and ability to work
**Posting ID** 82021788516
**Job Category** Child Care-Before/After School